When’s the last time you saved someone’s life? Here’s your chance! The mobile unit of the San Diego Blood Bank will be at St. James Sunday, February 10, from 7:30 A.M. to 12:45 P.M to receive blood donations. Bringing it close to home, we have had several parishioners whose lives have been saved by blood transfusions, and over the years we’ve been doing it, your donations have
saved over 9,000 lives. Remember: people are the only source — there is no substitute. And only 3% of Americans ever donate blood. If
you’ve never given blood before, now is the time to start. Let’s give them a big turnout!
For your convenience, you may make an appointment either by:
• signing up at the table after Mass
• visiting the Blood Bank website at MY-SDBB.org
• calling the Blood Bank 1-800-4MY-SDBB
• calling Bob or Cory Graves at 858-755-8990
• emailing Bob at email@example.com
Appointments are not required, but are advisable, especially right after Mass lets out.