Sing to the Lord a new song!Psalm 96:1
St. James & St. Leo Children’s Choir offers children in 2nd grade to 8th grade the opportunity to sing together and raise their voices in song in praise to God!
- Participates will learn the fundamentals of music, and choral singing.
- Choir members will have the opportunity to sing for liturgical celebrations and will learn about our Catholic Liturgy.
- Participates get to form friendships and have fun making music for the glory of God!
Rehearsals: Thursdays, 3:15pm – 4:15pm
How to join: Contact email@example.com (our choir director, Dr. Maryruth Culver) and she will provide you with a form to fill out and bring to rehearsal. You are also welcome to come to rehearsal and fill out the form in person if you prefer!
- Children must be in grade 2-8.
- No previous music experience is necessary; however, a choir member must have the maturity to actively participate in a rehearsal and follow verbal directions.
- Parents must be able to commit to bring their child(ren) to rehearsals, and scheduled liturgies, and communicate any scheduling conflicts in a timely manner.
Dr. Maryruth Culver, Director of Music